Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Refreshed and Renewed

RealLifeExperienceD Podcast is having an episode tonight called refreshed and renewed. In the podcast I discuss all the new ways that I plan on sharing information and ideas. My goal has always been to create authentic ways to solve real-life problems. I like to gather information and then chunk it together to create innovative solutions to help people become happier and more productive. The thing about this is that there is so much generic information online when it comes to self help or any topic related to increasing happiness and living the life you want. My plan is to gather information from as many different sources as possible and then chunk it together to create something different. I want people to be able to relate to the information I share and be able to apply it to their lives easily and effectively. Refreshed and renewed is not only the title of my next episode for my podcast but is somewhat of an explanation of what this blog will be. Some days I will give advice on happiness or productivity and other days I may share something inspirational. Other days I may share with you something original someone else has created that I have found helpful, or I may post something just to make people laugh. I want for this blog to make you feel refreshed and renewed. You can check out the episode on blogtalkradio tonight or look it up in the archives. Either way I hope you enjoy my future blogs and I plan to post at least once a day. This blog is to help me grow while helping others grow as well. I hope you enjoy the podcast and brace yourself for future blogs containing some self-help information that you may actually be able to apply and use! I'll talk with you guys soon and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment