Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Starting Is The Key To Finishing

Today I felt a little down and decided to take the time to consider what was truly causing me to feel that way. Of course there are times when it is brought on by a certain situation and during those times it is somewhat easier to handle the feeling of "being lost". Finding the words to describe how I felt led me to discover what was truly bothering me. There is so much I want to do on top of all the things I need to do. My problem is that I feel like I am standing still because I don't know exactly what to do first or how to start. Once again just writing or thinking out my problem helped me to discover that in order to feel motivated and to keep moving forward I had to know which direction I wanted to go in. Finding a way to determine what I need and want and then creating a way to balance it all is the only way to move forward confidently! I know now where to start and it is to simply determine my needs and wants and take tiny steps toward accomplishing them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment